Lee and I work with Chi Alpha Campus Ministries at the University of Louisiana Lafayette.

Friday, July 23, 2010

The Adventure Begins...

I'm just jumping into this. I know that this is a great way to communicate what is going with our family and our missionary journey at the University of Louisiana Lafayette (UL). So, here we go! And the adventure begins...

What an adventure it is! School is starting soon. Brennan will be here soon. Bella is turning 2. So many changes. So much to be excited about. I'm reminded of the statement, "God is always working around you...and He is always wanting to work in you and through you." That's definitely where we are at. We know that He is working in us, and we want to be available for Him to work through us.

As things change, and I am staying home more, I am seeing different things that God is working on in me. I'm also seeing how I have to let Him work through me. Everyone has a circle of influence...some are bigger than others. My circle is changing...it will revolve around 3 of the most precious people on this planet...my husband and my babies. My attitude will affect their days. It's a big responsibility. It is also an honor. Something I should cherish.

Thanks Syl for pushing me to do this. It's a great way for me to stay connected beyond our newsletter.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Im so proud of you and the blog looks great! Can't wait for lil Brennan to get here! Love you guys and I promise I'm really trying hard to come and and spend some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet baby Brennan!

    ReplyDelete