Lee and I work with Chi Alpha Campus Ministries at the University of Louisiana Lafayette.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

When



A year ago for Christmas, UL Chi Alpha blessed Lee with an awesome Christmas gift...a MacBook Pro. Such an amazing computer!! Our director, Eric Treuil, personally delivered it to our little apartment so that Lee could start playing with it.

It has been a great tool for Lee. He's written and recorded songs using it. Now, his newest thing is making and editing videos. He's really good at it. He made this video, When, for the new speaking series for our Thursday Night Live weekly worship meetings. I have to say that when I saw this, I was moved to tears. It is very compelling.

I'm really glad that Lee is being able to develop this talent and passion. He's done some funny videos, and serious ones too. He's just got a knack for it. I'm thrilled that he's getting to do one more thing that he loves.

1 comment: