Lee and I work with Chi Alpha Campus Ministries at the University of Louisiana Lafayette.

Friday, August 27, 2010

A Great Welcome Week

Welcome Week at UL is officially over. The freshmen are here. We'll find out in a few weeks just how many are officially here. We've had a great week of events, and again, it is so exciting to see so many new faces around. Thankfully I get to stay connected by watching everything on our website www.lachilapha.org (click on Watch Live). Oh the internet. It is keeping me connected. I get to talk to students through facebook...share ideas, be a sound board for advice. I love it. I feel so included. It is just enough for me, and it can be done from home. Bella can be eating lunch, or watching Fresh Beat Band, or taking a nap, and I can still be involved. It's important to me to feel a part of the ministry that our family does.

It looks like Brennan will be coming soon. I've been having contractions throughout the day. They've been pretty consistent at 10 minutes apart. I hope that they get closer soon. I'm ready. We're ready. And Welcome Week is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment